Established in 1983, Dublin Food Coop (DFC) is Ireland’s leading member-owned co-operative – a true food democracy. Every Thursday and Saturday the market is open for fresh organic fruit and vegetables, as well as other organic products at prices that won’t break the bank.
- Local produce from local producers
- Fresh, organic fruit and vegetables
- Organic wholefoods, dairy, bakery and wines
- Wide selection of Fairtrade products
- Competitive prices and member discounts
- Environmentally friendly and cruelty-free
- Minimal packaging
- No GM ingredients
And all this at 12 Newmarket (off the Coombe by-pass) in Dublin 8.
More info at www.dublinfood.coop