Insulating your home will save you fuel and money

If you own a house that was built before 2006, you are entitled to get a grant to cover the cost of better insulation. You can get a grant to install roof or wall insulation or to upgrade your heating to a more energy efficient system.

To find out more information go to and click on the “Home Energy Saving” box, or telephone 1850 927 000

This entry was posted in Green Politics and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.